Re: [Evolution] email download bug

Could you file a bug report on bugzilla.ximian.com under the mailer, and
attach such mail messages to it?  This is the easiest way to keep track
of the problem.

Thanks,
 Michael

On 11 Jul 2001 17:38:34 -0400, Conrad Akier wrote:
I have an email here that will either cancel your download of emails
from the server and/or does not let the emails be deleted after they are
downloaded from the server (so they keep getting downloaded again).  The
email is from a perl mailing list (dbi-users, to be exact) and it
contains examples of perl code.  Come to think of it, this is not the
first time email from that mailing list has caused my retrieving of
email to fail.  Whenever this happens, I have to use my webmail to find
the email and delete it.

I'm using the 7-02 rh7 snapshot.  Maybe the new builds don't have this
problem, but I'll forward it to anyone that asks me in the manner I
recieved it or I'll put it into a .tar file.

--
Conrad "AtomicDog" Akier

-------oO0 contact methods 0Oo-------
E-mail:       conrad sheehanunderground org
      (GPG key available)
Jabber: AtomicDog jabber org
AOL:  conrad202
ICQ:  11603552