Re: [Evolution] Error Compiling CVS

Oops, forgot to checkin a file, just fixed.

On 11 Jul 2001 10:32:15 -0500, Matthew Schick wrote:
Hey All,

      Just updated the cvs version and it's giving me the following error:

      You should update your `aclocal.m4' by running aclocal.
      Running aclocal  -I macros ...
      Running autoheader...
      /usr/bin/autoheader: Symbol `HAVE_BROKEN_SPOOL' is not covered  by
/usr/share/autoconf/acconfig.h ./acconfig.h
      **Error**: autoheader failed.

I noticed that the ChangeLog states that the option --have-broken-spool
has been added to configure.in, so I guess that has something to do with
it....

Thanks,
Matt