Re: [Evolution] First time druid and email adres.

On 10 Jul 2001, bobby wrote:
What a very Microsoftian way of giving users no choice in how they use
software.

Maybe you can consider Dennis's "bug report" as a "feature request"?

No, Microsoftian would require you to enter SMTP addresses in Exchange's
goofy Mail Address format, probably explicitly stating the outbound
routing path, like a UUCP address.

What goofy format? I use an Exchange server here, and all my external
outgoing mail is addressed normally - evolution ximian com  Never had to
state a routing path, but then, my Exchange server does it's own POP3 and
SMTP, on a publically addressable IP.