Re: [Evolution] IMAP filter bug?

Try getting a backtrace of where its deadlocking.

n 10 Jul 2001 06:31:46 -0700, Mike Leckey, Jr. wrote:
I have 2 IMAP accounts.  The 2nd account is my default.

Running Redhat 7.1/2.4.2-2smp

When I have filter INBOX turned on the 2nd account will lock up after
fetching mail.  When it locks, it will not display any text of an e-mail
listed in the folder,  I can select a header, but the body is not
displayed.

The 2nd account will also stop fetching new messages.

While the 2nd account is locked, I can switch to the 1st account and
read mail just fine.  When I switch back to the 2nd account, it is still
in a locked state.

Restarting evo returns normal behavior of both accounts.

I turned of filtering INBOX on the second IMAP account, and manually
applied filters (ctrl-y), and the 2nd account locked up again.

Filtering of the INBOX on the 1st account seems to be working OK.  Dont
know if this is because it is the first account, or because there is a
lot less mail received in it.

Anyone else see this?

Suggestions?

--
Mike Leckey, Jr.      rml phxlab honeywell com        602.231.1685
Honeywell Engines & Systems                           Phoenix, AZ