Re: [Evolution] libbonobo-conf0

Randolph,

There was a reply, of one debian user that used alien to convert the libbonobo-cof0 rpm package to a deb.
This did satisfy dependencies.  RC worked as it should and I got the latest snapshot.  Problem is ...

Things got worse.

Now evo won't even start, I get an evolution shell warning:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: CORBA exception IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0 when requesting URI --
evolution:/local/Inbox

and Evo bombs.  I've done a gdb session with both evolution and evolution-mail but evolution exits normally
:P, and evo-mail just sits there.  I think somethings wrong with the corba. *shrug* I don't know.  But now
I've set up mutt with fetchmail so I can atleast GET my mail.  So I would suggest holding off until things
are better.  I could work with evo before I got the snapshot.  I just had to use mutt to send messages. Now
I'm pretty SOL.

Keith