Re: [Evolution] The To: line

4313??? That came up something different...hummmm

On 09 Jul 2001 12:54:48 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
For those of you who track such things, this is now bug 4313 in the
bugzilla.
Luis

On 09 Jul 2001 12:15:54 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
On 09 Jul 2001 12:02:33 -0400, Tom wrote:
I just installed the latest snapshots off of redcarpet. when I het the
reply button, the name shows up in the To: line instead of the email
address (or both) If I try and hit send, it tells me I must have a valid
email address in the To: line. Is anyone else having problems like this?

Yeah, I'm having that problem too. I've noted it to the developers but
haven't seen an actual bug filed on it yet.
Luis

--
Luis Villa
Ximian Bugmaster