Re: [Evolution] startup face

do you ever stop your whining?

Now, that was really uncalled for.  It was a simple, polite request, not
even a bug report or feature request. And this is the 2nd email today that
you've insulted the users (the first was telling that guy that his world
view was so skewed as to be meaningless).

Perhaps you need to take a little break from responding to user emails.

Honestly ...