Re: [Evolution] Problem retrieving mail...

FWIW, I have seen this behavior, too, when pulling mail from
two POP servers.  I no longer get my mail from the two servers,
so I can't reproduce the problem right now.  If anyone would like
me to explore the problem further, let me know and I'll stop
the mail forwarding from my old accounts and start getting the
mail directly, again.

Cheers,
       Miles

On 07 Jul 2001 17:59:43 -0700