Re: [Evolution] I feel like a novice

I thought about gal, and then i checked "gnome-config --modversion
gal" and it returned gal-0.8

you know, if mutt weren't so hairy, i wouldn't mind :)

.l.

lehi k. davis                |  Yesterday it worked.
slacker linuxcowboy org -o)  |  Today it is not working.
http://linuxcowboy.org   /\  |  Windows is like that.
                        _\_v |