Re: [Evolution] Ximians, GET A MODEM !!

- if the connection hangs during a POP retreival, I have tons of
duplicate mails

This is a bug, it's been in bugzilla forever, although as an addendum to
an existing bug, so thanks for filing it separately.

- if the IMAP connection fails anytime, I'm often rewarded with a crash

This is often reported, but I have never been able to reproduce it. A
stack trace (with debugging symbols) would be great.

- the time to go to offline mode is too long
- reading IMAP mail in online mode is not really convenient

The IMAP code (particularly downloading new messages when you first open
a folder) needs some optimization, which has not happened because we've
been busy trying to get all the features we want in before the feature
freeze.

-- Dan