Re: [Evolution] Where is Evolution bugzilla?

http://bugzilla.ximian.com/ is the ximian bugzilla; when you go to enter
bugs there is an Evolution product to enter bugs against.

For the information of everyone who wants to follow evo development (and
hopefully help out by filing bugs), we've posted some new docs and
reports:

http://bugzilla.ximian.com/evo-report.cgi <- exactly where evo stands,
bug-wise

http://bugzilla.ximian.com/bug-HOWTO.html <- step-by-step bug-filing
instructions

http://bugzilla.ximian.com/good-bugs.html <- what makes a good bug, in
eight lines or so.

Anyway, I'm dealing with a lot of bugs right now but it is helping the
team find bugs so it is quite worth it.

Luis Villa
Bugmaster