[Evolution] Trouble using evolution (no mailserver)

Ive tried to use Evolution under my SuSE 7.2 Linux with KDE2.
Everytime I m in my Mail Konfig, I cant choose a Mailserver Type (the Dropdown Box on the top, where I would select POP3 or IMAP or anything else).
In this Box there is only one entry "None".
How can I fix it ?
Gnome has been installed through my SuSE Distribution. Also using Evolution under Gnome doesnt fix my Problem.
Thanks you a lot,