[Evolution] Mail Folders Crash

1) About 50% of the time when I create a new mail folder the folder
either won't be recognized (i.e Folder->Configure Folder won't open
dialog) or Crashes Evo when I click on the folder in the folder list.
Restarting Evo corrects this, and I would note, that the folder seems to
be created correctly in the directory tree.

2) Coincidentally, my file ~/evolution/local/Sent/mbox.ibex got
corrupted this evening. It may be related to (1) though I cannot say for
sure. simply removing the file and letting Evo start up normally cleaned
up the problem.

Neither probelm was major, though (2) took a fair search effort to find
the offending file since the normal command line startup messages didn't
pinpoint it.