[Evolution] Refreshing RDF summary in Exec. Sum.

Hello again,

I got proxies working for the RDF summary in the Executive Summary
(through the Nautilus trick that Duncan Mak described earlier), and now
I've got another request. :)

Is/Will there a way to refresh RDF summaries? Like a "Refresh" button?
Or a "Reread RDF summary after X minutes" option? Right now I either
have to restart Evo, or edit an option for the RDF summary, which causes
it to be reloaded.

Anyway, Executive Summary's getting pretty useful, good job! :)

Tim