Re: [Evolution] Crash in camel_service_get_url
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Ian Campbell <ijc25 cam ac uk>
- Cc: evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Crash in camel_service_get_url
- Date: 29 Jan 2001 18:38:47 -0500
Thanks, I'll have a look.
On 29 Jan 2001 16:48:11 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
For about the last week I have been getting a crash in
camel_service_get_url (backtrace attached). It has been happening in
both the evo snapshots and in CVS version I have built myself. The
problem is still there in 0.8+cvs.2001.01.29.08.55 which is the latest
available for Debian.
I have 2 mail sources defined (both mbox) one in /var/mail/ijc and the
other /home/ijc/mail/evolution-mail. I filter mailing list stuff into
evolution-mail with procmail and then have filters in evo to split the
mails into different lists etc.
The problem only occurs when there is mail in /var/mail/ijc, which could
also mean that the problem is due to mail being put in my evo inbox
(since all the evolution-mail folder will be filtered elsewhere). I
suspect the filtering code, since I removed my configuration and the
problem returned when I re-entered my evo filters.
Churchill College, Cambridge.
] [Thread Prev