Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Feature request summary 1/27

On 29 Jan 2001 09:25:34 +1030, Not Zed wrote:
How about just making them honour the gnome tooltips settings?!?

Where can I set this gnome tooltips settings? I looked thru Control
Center and couldn't find it.

- Like the '!' bang column, the ability to add other tagging critirias.
(Adrian Custer <acuster nature berkeley edu>)

How would such a thing work?

Adrian posted a good post to the Evolution list on how he would like it
to work, this is a link to his post:
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2001-January/005035.html

--
Duncan Mak