Re: [Evolution] Problem with mbox..

You can setup procmail to copy all mail to another folder which you can
then have Evolution use as an incoming source.

Jeff

On 26 Jan 2001 18:47:15 -0700, Brian Connelly wrote:
I tried the symbolic link ...It worked great...however there is a problem I'm not sure about...
Is there a way to keep the mail in the /var/spool/mail/XXXx  mbox file...so that I can also check via
pop/imap agents along with evo ? (Back up You know...) ?

The problem seems that once I use the symbolic link I can not save the mail in the spool dir...

Thanks

BCC