Re: [Evolution] Mail retrieval consistently hangs Evo

I just tried it 3 times in a row, and it worked fine with 3 imap
accounts. Yesterday when I was fixing the bug I had setup some mbox
sources as well and it worked fine after my fixes.

Can you send me a backtrace or something? I need more information to
work with.

Jeff