[Evolution] permisions

Hey,

I took a deep breath (and made a backup) and pointed Evolution at my
primary user mbox, /var/spool/mail/andrew

When I asked Evolution to "Get Mail", it complained of a permision
problem, being "Could not create lock file for /var/spool/mail/andrew
Permission Denied"

This made sense at first becuase I thought I needed to go and make
/usr/bin/evolution chgrp mail and setgid (just like the other mail
clients on my system). [Debian packager at Ximian - you might want to
note that]

But that didn't help - I've still got the same error. And no debug
output is sent to the terminal I run evo from.

Any ideas? This has been going on for a couple days now. Running the
.deb snapshot apt'd from spidermonkey.ximian.com.

        Andrew

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie
Director of Operations