Re: [Evolution] Best snapshot for RH6

On 24 Jan 2001 10:44:09 -0600 Stephen M. Williams <rootusr midsouth rr com> wrote:

Ben,
  I'm not sure what's causing you to get that error, however, you can
FTP to ftp.ximian.com and look in
/pub/ximian/evolution-snapshots/distributions/<your_distribution> and
the latests RPMs are there.

Except that the latest RPMs for RH6 (2001012305) have critical bugs in
mailbox handling that make them dangerous to use for incoming mail
(lost mail!). A new snapshot that corrects the problem is said to be
on its way, and I definitely would wait for it before replacing any
previous version. I had to go back from my previous mail client after
I had the misfortune to install 2001012305 over the previous snapshot,
which did not have the mailbox handling bugs.

-- F