Re: [Evolution] Feature request on threading

On 24 Jan 2001 00:17:12 -0500, Ben FrantzDale wrote:
In outlook if a message is read that begins a thread with unread
messages in it and that thread is collapsed, the read message is marked
as unread.  Something like this would be quite nice in Evolution.
Perhaps a bit better with a different icon to indicate what is going on?

I submitted such a patch a little over a week ago (actually two, the
latter is improved). I've accidentally deleted the patch, but I guess it
is in the archives somewhere. Ximian's is there any chance of the patch
going in? I'll rework it if needed.

Ian.