[Evolution] Move to folder filter not working

I have several filters that trigger off the Sender: header and simply move the
messages matched to a different folder.  Fairly standard stuff.  However,
after about a month of fiddling on and off with this, I can't get it to work.
The filters are never applied and nothing is ever moved to a different folder.
I've tried the Ctrl-a, Ctrl-y, Ctrl-X tidbit but it isn't working at all.  The
only real difference I can see is that I'm fetching mail from a local file
that isn't $MAIL.  Any ideas?

--Ryan

--
  Ryan Tilder                                   rtilder pobox com
  "What part of my body do you see the word 'CHUMP' tattooed on?"