Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.8

I have responded to this user in spanish, and will attempt to help him.

On 19 Jan 2001 09:05:17 -0300, ADP wrote:
Attention: this message this carried out with the help of a translator,
excuse the possible syntax errors.
I have installed in my PC, SuSE Linux 7.0 (i386), from the update of Helix,
I have lowered the rpm of the Evolution 0.8, but when trying to settle (or
to be modernized) I have errors that you/they lack the following bookstores:
libconf-1.so.1 is necessary for gnvfs-0.4.2-0
libgconf-gtk-1.so.1 is necessary for gnvfs-0.4.2-0
libgal.so.3 is necessary for gtkhtml-0.8-0
and the errorres continues for lack of these bookstores.
Is it possible that you go up the servant of Evolution, this bookstores, and
this way to continue with the process of bring up to date???
From already thank you for their attention, and I am to the I await of their
answers.
Cordially..
Aldo Daniel Penela