Re: [Evolution] Advice

  So you think there is still enough demand for NNTP suppport?  I,
myself, kind of have the feeling that NNTP is dying.

Absolutely, there's demand for it. Usenet activity is growing daily and corporations still set up NNTP servers for internal newsgroups because it's easy. NNTP works and there is nothing right now that can replace it (and i'd argue why replace it, just improve it if you don't like it). There are those who claim that WebDAV will replace NNTP, but I don't think it's likely that all the newsgroups that exist today will just dry up and migrate to WebDAV just because WebDAV is "theoretically" superior. Maybe in time that will happen, but the basic concept of newsgroups will not ever go away so if Evolution had a newsreader, it can just as easily support WebDAV as well as it does NNTP.