[Evolution] Keyboard shorcuts?

Hi,

I know there are keyboard shorcuts in the evolution mail client, and I have
found a few. But I haven't found any documentation that have a summary of the
short keys. So it would be nice if someone could point me in the right
direction, or just list them here.

//Snaggen

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: c96men cs umu se
Tvistevägen 26                       snaggen acc umu se
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc