Re: [Evolution] Litttle bugs from playing around with the snapshots.

On 16 Jan 2001 14:05:39 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
Tim Reilly <reilly freak zko dec com> writes:

1. Did the way Tasks are stored change format? All of my old tasks don't
appear on the task list. New ones stay there, though. Also, the
Executive Summary shows all of my old tasks, and none of my new tasks.

Yes, we now have a default tasks folder that is separate from the
calendar folder.

I am working on a little module that will get run automatically when
you first launch the calendar; it will take your existing tasks and
migrate them to the new tasks folder.  It should be on CVS tonight.

Is this based on damon's command line tool to do the same?
evolution/tools/evolution-move-tasks

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com