Re: [Evolution] anoncvs

On 18 Jan 2001 09:47:26 +1300, Guy Steven wrote:
Is anoncvs1 temporarily broken? It doesn't respond, even to pings.

That may be correct, the admin had some major upgrades to do on that
box, and said that it might be offline during the upgrades.

anoncvs2 no longer exists!

That is correct, and it has not existed for a couple of weeks.

anoncvs3 is up-to-date enough to know evolution needs e-messagebox.c in
order to build, but not up-to-date enough to have that file!

I have this server with information from yesterday, for a couple of
modules. I can't verify builds at the moment (that takes a couple of
hours)

anoncvs4 is still on a nostalgia trip. Someone recently asked how to get a
past version from CVS. Just visit anoncvs4.gnome.org ! #@!.

Well, this one is stuck again, blast it.  It seemed to be working fine
when I worked on it this weekend. I'll see what's going on, thanks for
the heads up on this one.

So, to sum up, yes, we're down to just one public anoncvs server at the
moment.  Sorry, I'll see what I can do,

    Greg