Re: [Evolution] PGP-Support?

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 11:48:14AM -0500, Dan Winship wrote:
OK, this isn't a popularity contest. PGP support is being worked on,
everyone doesn't need to chime in with their "me too".

Thank $DEITY, a voice of reason!   :)

FWIW I saw the initial PGP support at LWE late last yea, and it looked pretty
cool.  People should realize that a) there is no "list" and b) we all want pgp
support anyway, and it's just a matter of getting it in, not deciding if it
should be there!

Regards,

arc

--
Arcterex <arcterex userfriendly org>   -==-   http://arcterex.net
"I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the isolation, I