RE: [Evolution] PGP-Support?

Please include me in the list of PGP too.
thanks

./hugo farinha

On 16 Jan 2001 10:27:52 -0500, Michael Leone wrote:
What about PGP support?

Decode only, at the moment (v0.8 - not sure about the CVS versions)

Is it an issue? Is it planned?

Supposed to (eventually)  be included, yes. In v1.0 (I think), which is
(tenatively) scheduled for "early this year".

Does anybody except me request it?

Yes. Not an overwhelming large number of requests have shown up here in
on the mailing list, but some. I have a need for it, for example.

I would like to add my name to list of people requesting support for
PGP/GPG.

I would also like to add my name to the list.  This is the one issue that
prevents me from migrating from kmail :-)

/Jeff

John