Re: [Evolution] How to revert to older CVS version of a library

It's helpful to read the info file on CVS.  It's very good at covering
this sort of thing.  This command should work in your case:

    cvs update -D thursday

    But you might have to include a better date.  (Like 2001-01-11.)
    This will lock your version of the current repository at the date
    you specify.  Later, when you know (or suspect) it's fixed, you can
    issue this command to unlock the date:

    cvs update -A