Re: [Evolution] new user impressions

5. How do I change the default identity?

I've totally rewritten the config druid/editor so you should find it a
lot more intuitive now.

I've just downloaded the lasted snapshot.  A couple of comments if I
may.

It looks a lot nicer, but sadly it lack some of the functionality of the
last version.

In the last version, it was great to be able to declare an email account
without having to attach a pop box to it.  It seems that now I have to
fill in the same pop box for each email address I have, which is
annoying (and somewhat confusing - does the email box get checked once
or twice?).  Could you set up the email account and state that this
email address doesn't need a mailbox, or uses the same mail box as xxx,
or something.

Also, once you've set up an account, you can't change the mail box type
(imap, pop, etc) which while not a big problem, it still seemed strange.

Do you need to set up you mail sending agent (SMTP, sendmail, etc) each
time?

Otherwise, it looked very nice and was super easy to use.

Oh, one other suggestion.  It pauses between dialogs (I think it's
checking the validity of the data given and test servers, pop boxes,
etc) but it wasn't apparent and was a little disconcerting.  Should you
display some window saying testing settings or something?

Rodd