Re: [Evolution] Choosing contacts for forwarding bug?

Repeatable every time. And there's no way to remove the comma in the
"Choose contact" dialog (aka evolution-addressbook).

There is, you have to right click the blank line.
Yes, it sucks and needs a better UI.

Note that it does NOT seem to happen when composing a new email; only
happens during forwarding.

I've been having it happening when I just use it normally...
but I can't check that as evolution-address keeps crashing when I click

hoohum
iain