[Evolution] Daily snapshot problem

I'm using today's daily snapshot from Ximian
(evolution-0.8-100_helix_2001011407), and while it mostly works fine, there is
the problem that neither the calendar nor the contacts components are working.

Both are registered successfully at startup. If I choose either _before_ I
choose any mail folder, evolution prints out

e-table-CRITICAL **: file e-table.c: line 1218 (e_table_set_cursor_row):
assertion `row >= 0' failed.

If, on the other hand, I choose a mail folder at first, the 'contacts' and
'calendar' choices do not react at all (don't get marked, nothing is printed
out on the console, etc.).

If I first choose 'calendar' or 'contacts' (getting the assertion above), then
choose a mail folder, the mail component dies.

This is a bit critical, as the 'contacts' component seems to be needed to
compose and send mail; the input fields for the recipients adresses are
missing without the 'contacts' (IMVHO, one should be able to manually type in
adresses even without the contact manager).

--
MvH Janne                  Mr. Janne More´n
(jan moren lucs lu se)     Dept. of Cognitive Science