[Evolution] Problems with new mail-config

I updated Evolution tonight, and I've run into a number
of problems with the new mail-config GUI.  I also have
some suggestions for improvement.  Here's a summary:

* On the identity page, the Signature widgets overlap the
bottom of the Optional frame, making it kind of hard to
look at.

* I had a lot of problems configuring POP accounts.
Here's the first suggestion for enhancement:  On the
Receiving Email form, when I hit Next after entering the
info, I get prompted for a password.  Then I have to
enter my password again on the next form.  The password
should be automatically filled out.

* For some reason my incoming POP mail servers are
working, but my outgoing SMTP server isn't.  This causes
several problems with the mail-config GUIs.  The first is
that you are unable to hit Next if there is a server
problem.  I think you should be able to, with a warning
dialog of the problem.  That way I can at least finish
the configuration.  I got stuck when the config druid
tried connecting with my SMTP server.  After it timed out
about 56 hours later (_please_ lower the timeout to
something reasonable like 1 minute!), if I hit Next
again, it tried connecting again.

* Enhancement:  On the sending e-mail page, it would be
nice to have a pulldown of previously entered servers,
since for me at least, I have multiple POP accounts but
only one SMTP server.  This way I wouldn't have to type
in the same server multiple times.

* It would also be nice if Evolution would auto-update
existing configurations.  Mine didn't, and I got no
messages, so  when I tried to Get Mail evolution-mail
would segfault.  Then when I went into Mail-Config it was
empty.

* When trying to edit an account I had already set up, I
had many Bad Things happen.  In the first page of the
form, I change just the account name.  For some reason it
tries connecting to the server(s)--both incoming and
outgoing??--when I hit Okay.  With my IMAP account, it
went into timeout mode, so I had to wait a few weeks for
it to come back.  Then when I hit OK to get out of the
form evolution-mail segfaulted.  This form should not
check servers if they do not get changed.

I had a different problem with my POP account.  When I
changed the account name and hit OK, it asked me for my
password, saying that it was unable to connect to my POP
server.  I typed in the password.  Then 46 days later it
timed out.  When I hit Cancel in the password form and
then OK to exit the Edit form, evolution-mail segfaults.

I also had a problem that I can't reproduce now in the
Edit form.  I had the similar problems above, but when I
tried to hit OK or Apply, the buttons wouldn't do
anything.  I X'd the form, but then the Mail-Config
buttons wouldn't do anything either.

Overall, I think the new config GUI is much nicer than
the old one.  There are just a few bugs to work out.

Dan