Re: [Evolution] What is a good Integrated Development Environment?

One of the Evolution developers is the lead hacker on gIDE and I can
assure you it's not dead, it's just going through a massive rewrite to
use bonobo components and such.

Most (All?) of the Evolution developers use GNU Emacs for hacking.

Jeff