Re: [Evolution] gnome-spell

Hello Radek,
The code on the ftp site would not compile for me at all. This may have
had something to do with the whole aspell - pspell situation, I'm not
sure. As for the CVS gnome-spell, I first tried compiling it without
having to do the aspell - pspell config. Even though I had aspell and
pspell installed, it still would not work. I would load Evolution, and
in the terminal I saw an error message stating it couldn't find the
dictionary. I went straight to irc.gnome.org into #evolution and someone
there recommended I do the whole aspell - pspell - add_modules - pspell
- gnome-spell procedure. Since then it has worked....
So if it is now possible to compile gnome-spell with just the distro's
default versions of aspell and pspell, that's great news! I'll give that
a try on my test machine, after I finish this damn NVidia driver install
test...

Garrett