Re: [Evolution] Evolution-mail segfaults when trying to get mail

What happened was I totally rewrote the config code, it uses new dialogs
and a whole new file format. You shouldn't need to rm -rf ~/evolution.

The reason for the crashing may be because you are running code from
anoncvs which is way lagged.

That appears to be the problem.  The latest Changelog is 1/7,
where I see that you made a bunch of changes, but LXR shows a
bunch of changes on 1/8 and 1/9.  None of the anoncvs mirrors
seem to have picked them up.  I guess I'll have to wait (ugh!
this always happens on days where I get tons of mail).

Dan

Jeff