Re: [Evolution] Viewing unread messages in thread mode

On 10 Jan 2001 00:44:28 +0100, Christophe Lambin wrote:
I usually go to the top of the messagelist and hit the n key to skip
to the first unread message.

Yeah, that seems to work.

Well, not always. I've had it happen a few times where there were unread
messages, but 'n' did not select it. Last time this happened, it was a
reply to the last message in the list. Dunno if that's related.

I've noticed that hitting 'n' doesn't go to new messages that are
threaded but not showing in the display.  This happens a bit when new
messages for a thread are retrieved, but the new messages don't appear
on the screen.  The parent thread shows that there are messages under
it, but they are not showing.  (Am I making sense?)

Anyhow, hitting 'n' misses these.

Rodd