Re: [Evolution] Font problems

On 09 Jan 2001 11:32:31 -0500, Michael Leone wrote:
I downloaded preview 0.8 for SuSE 7.0 using the updater. When typing
email messages the cursor does not coincide where the text is being
inserted. I noticed the same problem before when I compiled 0.8 from
sources, but didn't use it very much.

Sounds like either the problem with themes - try changing back to the
default theme - or ... some one on the list reported previously that
upgrading to XFree86 v4.0.2 fixed it for them.

Upgrading to XFree86 4.0.2 fixed it for me.

BB
--

Bodo Bauer                                      Principal Software Engineer
bb turbolinux com                                 http://www.turbolinux.com