Re: [Evolution] Composer broke in RPM?

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 01:57:23PM -0500, John Affleck wrote:
If I make any progress, I'll let you know.

OK.  I got the composer window back, but I had to rebuild bonobo +
gtkhtml from CVS.  If you're interested, I'm making RPMS available,
but it's against my better judgment - they're about as unofficial as
you can get and will probably wreck havoc on random applications.  If
you feel lucky, you can grab them from:
http://ping.ne.mediaone.net/evolution/bonobo-0.32-pre.i386.rpm
http://ping.ne.mediaone.net/evolution/gtkhtml-0.8-1.i386.rpm
http://ping.ne.mediaone.net/evolution/bonobo-devel-0.32-pre.i386.rpm
http://ping.ne.mediaone.net/evolution/gtkhtml-devel-0.8-1.i386.rpm

I'd advise either waiting, or getting them from CVS.

Like James, I'm a full time evolution user, and not being able to send
mail is not good.

        Hope this helps,

        John A.