[Evolution] Evolution crash/lost contacts?

Hi,

I upgraded my debian woody system (it installed some dpkg
stuff and console-tools only). After that evolution crashed
at start. I renamed the ~/evolution dir and restarted evolution.
It installed a new ~/evolution dir and it worked. So I copied
my  evolution.old/local/Calendar/* to the new localtion.
It worked. But it did not worked for the contacts. It was empty.
I made a new contact, ended evolution and the new contact was there,
but it was not written to local/Contacts!. I could not find a file
with this modification time at all. I restarted X  and evolution and the
newly made contact was also gone?!

But in principle it is possibly to just copy the files and the
data should appear in evolution? no dataformat changes?

Oliver
--
"Computer games do NOT affect kids, I mean if pacman affected us as kids, we'd
all be running around in a darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to re-

http://wired.homeip.net