[Evolution] Threaded view nit

One thing about threaded view that I'd love to see a bit
different has to do with the item in the summary that
represents the top level of the thread.  In the summary
it looks too much like an e-mail.  I frequently click on
it, and naturally it shows nothing.  It would be really
nice if the visual cue for this were somehow
differentiated to make it obvious that it's the top level
of the thread and not actually an e-mail.  Perhaps with
italicized text, grayed text, etc., and/or a different
icon in the little mail column.  Also, maybe if the user
clicks on this, evolution automatically jumps to the
first e-mail in the thread and displays it (not sure
about this one, just a thought)?

Dan