Re: [Garrett Mickelson <garrett penguincomputing com>] Re: [Evolution] Turn spell check on???

On 03 Jan 2001 07:09:52 -0800, Garrett Mickelson wrote:
Radek,
I am finally pleased to say that I have spell checking working. I had
all these troubles for only one reason: gnome-spell CVS autogen.sh
assumes that the GNOME prefix is /usr/local when on a Red Hat system it
is /usr. So of course I ran autogen.sh with the --prefix=/usr flag and
it worked! Thank you very much for your help!

  You can make it work with different prefixes by setting $GNOME_PATH.
For example, in my case:

    milkplus:~> echo $GNOME_PATH
    /opt/gnome:/usr

--