[Evolution] A few bugs.

Hi!  I sent this mail to the evolution mailinglist yesterday but I think
something went wrong (probably me doing something wrong :).

Here it is.

/Erik
--- Begin Message ---

Hi!

First a question.

Does anyone check bugs.helixcode.com?  I've sent in a few bugrapports but I there has been no answer from anyone (except the automatic mailreply).  I hope for better luck here.

Here are two bugs:

VFolder 8bit character bug

I have a vfolder with all mail from a certian domain.  If I have Sender contains set to the domain
in question I only get mails from some of the people on that domain in the vfolder.  It seams that the people that have 8bit characters in there names doesn't show up in this VFolder.  I have tested this by sending mails to myself with my last name set to "Bågfors" and "Bagfors".  The first doesn't show up but the second does.

Another 8bit character bug

Feature requests

* A way to select the default identity.  It seams like the only way to change the default right now is to edit the first one to the one you want default.  This means editing two addresses to exchange them.

* Right clicking a VFolder should give a menu where you can edit the VFolder.  Doing Settings -> Virtual Folder Editor -> Finding the VFolder -> Click Edit seams like more work then should be needed (I know..  This is maybe not the most important feature request :) )

* A way to insert VCards and Appointments to a mail from the composer.  Right now I have to go the Contacts or Calendar  before sending the mail to do that.

/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors | Center for Parallel Computers
http://erik.bagfors.nu/ | http://www.pdc.kth.se/

--- End Message ---