Re: [Evolution] possibly stupid PGP/GPG display question

On 01 Mar 2001 00:50:05 +0200, Ilya Konstantinov wrote:
On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 10:37:02PM +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
We're still not quite sure what it will be, so if people have ideas, let
me know. :-)

As I see it, the icon would be in the message's header, right-aligned.

Since an embedded message's header can be forged (in an HTML message),
clicking the 'Lock' icon would raise a dialog box which'll verify the
messages' authenticity. I'm not sure how that could be prevented from
forged messages as well (given that the keylock link would still be an
HTML code piece which could be included in HTML mail).

OK, no idea on the realism here, but can a 'real' GPG sig not appear in
a lower pane like the attachements do in the composer? Almost impossible
to fake I'd think.

Mike