[Evolution] Auto-select From based on source?

This is something of a feature request: it is possible to have a way to
select the From "profile" based on some rule or source of a message?
I've got Evolution set up to read both my personal and work emails, and
I'd like to have the From appear to be blalor work when I get an email
from my_boss work

B r i a n  L a l o r                         blalor hcirisc cs binghamton edu
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message