Re: [Evolution] keybindings

On 26 Feb 2001 23:24:11 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
Oh, another keyboard navigation note: if you have a Windows keyboard,
you can use the "Menu" key to pop up the message list right-click menu.
Of course, right now, there are no accelerators in it, so you have to
use the arrow keys, but it's a start. :) (And also, it pops up where the
mouse is instead of where the selection is, but it operates on the
selected row.)

I've done some.. erm... rebinding of my keys (I wanted to use Alt
instead of the Windows key in XEmacs, and the Windows Keyboard bindings
in X swap the two opposed to the standard bindings).  What key are you
reacting on for the menu?  I pressed all of my control-esque keys and
none worked...  :-(

Ross

--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8263 2332