Re: [Evolution] Enabling OpenPGP support

At 17:23 26-02-01 -0500, Sejal Patel wrote:
The answer you are looking for is
1) modify the following file ~/evolution/config/Mail
2) locate the following section or add it if it does not exist
[PGP]
type=3
path=/usr/bin/gpg

If you wish to use pgp 2.x or 6.x then set the type to 1 instead of 2
for pgp 5.x

On 27 Feb 2001 08:41:41 +1030, Not Zed wrote:

> It is always enabled at build time, you just need to correctly tell it
> where the gpg binary is (which is not a configure dialogue option).
>

> On 26 Feb 2001 14:43:18 -0700, Brian Lalor wrote:
> > How do you enable OpenPGP (GnuPG, preferably) support in Evolution?  I
> > don't see a configure option in the current (0.8
> > [+cvs.2001.02.16.08.55]) snapshot.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > _____________________________________________________________________________ > > B r i a n L a l o r blalor hcirisc cs binghamton edu
> > http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
> >    To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message
> >
> > If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I

Martin Rhodin
IT-supporter
tlf: 40117858