Re: [Evolution] Question about building from cvs

The 0.9 branch doesn't have the auto-check code, only HEAD does. If you
want to try that, you can use:

cvs -z3 co evolution

Jeff

On 26 Feb 2001 14:41:46 -0800, Jeff Soule wrote:
Greetings,

I have a question.
I have successfuly built evolution from cvs today but my concern is that
I may not be getting the latest sources.
I am under the impression that the latest build will automaticly grap
email every n minutes but I see no config for this
in the pop server settings...

I used the following command for getting evolution after setting export
CVSROOT=':pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome'

cvs -z3 co -r evolution-0-9-branch evolution

Is this the correct syntax for grabing the latest, or what should it be?

Thanks in advance for your help :-)

/Jeff