Re: [Evolution] Request :)

On 25 Feb 2001 12:33:03 -0600, Stephen M. Williams wrote:
I'm loving Evolution more and more, you guys rock!  :)  Not a big deal,
but I was wondering if it would be possible to have the message window
close when you click the delete button on the toolbar in the message you
are reading?  Thanks, and keep up the great work!

This behaviour will probably fall out of the implementation of the
"trash" folder that is now being worked on.

Steve